If there’s one thing I need in my daily routine, it’s teeth whitening. I drink coffee non stop, and I love a nice glass of red wine with my dinner. Before bed I love a cup of hot camomile tea, and during the day I sip on green tea between my cups of coffee.
A couple of weeks ago, I received this coconut charcoal teeth whitening powder.
I know it probably sounds pretty weird that something so black would be whitening right?
but wowwww does it work
This product is so easy to use.
I’ve been using it with these awesome toothbrushes that I found about a year ago and fell in love with.
Two things about these:
1. The brustles themselves are infused with charcoal, and are black so they don’t stain (perfect for use with activated charcoal)
2. Bamboo toothbrushes help to cut back on the 83 million plastic, non-biodegradable toothbrushes that Americans contribute to land fills EVERY YEAR.
Ok so back to the magic:
– Grab a napkin or dark towel – this stuff is BLACK.
– Carefully unscrew the lid and wet your toothbrush bristles
– Dip the bristles into the powder and brush away for 2 minutes.
– Be prepared to rinse quite a bit, as this can get messy
I had been doing this for only one week, about every other night, when I started getting compliments on my teeth. It blew my mind that people could already tell a difference. Even though this has become an added step in my routine, it’s 100% worth the few extra minutes.
If you’re looking for a great way to whiten your teeth, give this a try! It’s a much much better and more natural alternative to white strips (that are made by brands like Crest who test on animals), and the charcoal works much faster, in my opinion!
Take a closer look at this whitening method here!: https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&merchant=A2T80B0EPEFKG7&field-keywords=tooth+powder&field-asin=B07DBC129Y